Information on personal data processing by BrainSHARE IT sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Kraków
- The Controller of your personal data is BrainSHARE IT sp. z o.o. (limited liability company), with its registered office at al. 29 Listopada 20 w Krakowie (31-401 Kraków), entered to the Register of Entrepreneurs of Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy (KRS, National Court Register) kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Economic Division, under the KRS No. 0000408077, holding NIP (Tax Identification Number) 5130231812 and REGON (Statistical Number) 122469952 (hereinafter: BrainSHARE).
- Any questions or requests related to the processing of personal data by BrainSHARE should be sent to the following addresses:
Data Protection Officer at BRAINSHARE IT Sp. z o.o.,
al. 29 Listopada 20,
- Personal data shall be processed for the purposes of execution of the contract or order between BrainSHARE and another entity, including application development (analysis of application user behaviour), as well as for the purposes arising from the legitimate interest of the Data Controller [legal basis: Article 6 section 1 point b) and f) of GDPR].
- Personal data shall be stored for a period of time in which obligations are being fulfilled and for a period of limitation for claims arising from legal regulations, or till the date of recognition of objection lodged under Article 21 of GDPR.
- If you are appointed as a contact person by your employer or any other entity, your data may be processed for the purposes of execution and settlement of the contract or order concluded between BrainSHARE and your employer or such other entity. In such case the data processing shall cover current communication related to the execution of such contract or order, preparation and archiving of documentation on the execution of the contract or order, and the ascertainment of claims or defence against the claims of the other party.
- In such case your data shall be processed for the purposes of pursuit of legitimate interest of the Controller, that is the protection of rights, execution of concluded contracts and acquisition of remuneration due on these grounds.
- The provision of data is voluntary, but non-provision of data shall result in the impossibility of concluding the contract.
- As the Data Controller, we wish to inform you that you have the right to access your data, obtain their copy, rectify them, request that your data be deleted or that the processing of your data be restricted. You also have the right to lodge an objection against the processing of your data by the Controller and the right to data portability to another data controller. If you give your consent voluntarily, you have the right to withdraw the consent to data processing at any time, which shall not affect the legal compliance of processing performed on the basis of such consent before its withdrawal. We also wish to inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority for the personal data protection regulations.
- The recipients of the data may be:
- As regards the analysis of user behavior, in order to improve the operation of the application, the Company uses the Hotjar tool, provided by Hotjar Limited, Level 2, St Julian’s Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julian’s STJ 1000, Malta. Hotjar declares compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data: https://hotjar.com/legal/compliance/gdpr-commitment/.
- To support marketing activities, the company uses the Customer Data Platform & Marketing Automation Platform, provided by Benhauer sp. z o.o. ul. Grzegórzecka 21, 31-532 Kraków. Compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data: https://www.salesmanago.pl/info/rodo.htm
- In terms of mobile applications for Android and iOS the handling tool is Google Firebase.
- Your data may be transferred to a third country in connection with the use of maintenance services in the hosted model through cooperation with Zendesk Inc. based in the United States (San Francisco, California). Zendesk Inc. complies with a set of privacy protection rules – complies with a set of privacy protection rules, in particular by concluding standard contractual clauses regarding the transfer of data, which have been approved by the European Commission.
- The Information on personal data processing by BrainSHARE is only of informative nature, and cannot be used to derive any special rights or claims from it. For the avoidance of doubts, this Information should not be considered as an offer or a public promise, and cannot be construed as the source of additional contractual obligations.